The WI-125 Indicator is a compact, basic weighing instrument with six simple function keys. Its full-featured version includes RS-232 interface, custom print formatting, display back-light and two methods of tare entry.
Available in 3 versions: Super-Saver, Full-Featured, NEMA 4X.
Why buy an indicator with more functions than you will ever use? The WI-125 Indicator is easy to use, easy to read. It won’t threaten operators with a maze of keys, complexities & computerese.
- Menu driven setup–
Setup is reduced to a quick series of clear choices.
- Powder painted, carbon steel enclosure–
Tough enclosure protects internal components from damage.
- Two methods of tare entry–
(on Full-Featured models) Use push-button tare or scrolling feature to enter known tare values.
- RS-232 serial port–
(on Full-Featured models) Link to printers, computers, data collecting devices.
- Single function keys–
Simplifies normal operation.
- Dimensions: 8.25″ x 6.25″ x 4″ (210mm x 159mm x 102mm) without mounting bracket 10″ x 9″ x 5.5″ (254mm x 229mm x 140mm) with mounting bracket
- Power: 115 volts AC @ 50 mA / 230 volts AC @ 25 mA, 50-60 Hz single phase Optional – 12 VDC (LCD version only)
- Display: 8 digits, 7-segment LCD or LED, 0.6 inch high with annunciators and backlighting (LCD only)
- Display Averaging: 1 to 10 display periods
- Display Rate: One, two or five times per second
- Agencies: NIST Handbook 44, Class III, IIIL, 10,000 divisions. LCD & LED – Certificate of Conformance #92-167.A4
Consumer and Corporate Affairs, Canada. LCD & LED Approval #AM4868
FCC Class A
- Accuracy: Span: ±5.0 ppm/C Zero: ±.066 uV/C (-10 to 40°C)
Span: ±10 ppm/C Zero: ±0.13 uV/C (-30 to 60°C)
- Linearity: ±0.005% of capacity, maximum
- Repeatability: ±0.005% of capacity, maximum
- Hysteresis: 0.005% of capacity, maximum
- Weigh bar drive capacity: Up to eight 350 ohm weigh bars for LCD version. Up to twelve 350 ohm weigh bars for LED version.
- Environment: -10 to 40°C (14 to 104°F) for HB-44 specs
10 to 90% relative humidity
More specifications upon request, be sure to include the name of product when inquiring about specifications.
Back to Home
Call for more information: 215-745-3304